Track season officially starts January through May.
Championship season runs thru July
Note: Our season will begin 1/6/2020. Please submit a request for information or pricing on the contact us page. If you are interested in registering choose Power Forward Athletics - 48-0509 during the USATF membership process.
Practice Days: Mon, Tues & Thurs
Location: Avondale, AZ
"One chance is all you need."
Power Forward Athletics is a club that has a special focus on a combined events approach, and has coaches available to begin training your child in the following areas:
Combined Events: Heptathlon, Decathlon, Pentathlon, Triathlon
Running: Sprints, Mid & Long Distance, & Hurdles
Throws: Shot Put, Discus, Mini Javelin (5-10 yrs), Aero Javelin (11-12 yrs)
and Javelin (Age 13 and older)
Jumps: High Jump, Long Jump, Triple Jump &
Pole Vault (Decathletes only)
BENEFITS OF CLUB
The benefits of joining Power Forward Athletics:
* Individual analysis and performance management.
* We help our athletes set attainable goals, and put plans in place to meet them.
* Access to training, facilities, equipment, and group workouts.
* USATF certified coaching and support before and during competition.
* Meet entry completion and coordination.
* We provide assistance on proper race mechanics, strategy, conditioning, nutrition, and recovery.
* Positive Environment.
* Most important we teach a well-rounded approach that introduces all running, jumping and throwing events.